Our client requires an experienced Test Method Validation Consultant for a project in Germany.
The successful candidate will
- Produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products, meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Writing the material clearly and concisely, making sure it can be easily understood by the target audience
- Test the written material with users
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Address corrections and corrective actions concerning production process validation.
- Contribute to closing NCs and contribute to closing CAPAs.
- Implement sustainable, best practice protocols.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field is the minimum qualification for entry level technical author positions.
- 2 years' experience within the Medical Device industry
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Knowledge of FDA 21, CFR 820 and ISO 13485
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Writing, editing and proofreading text
- Collating and verifying information
- Creating and editing pictures and diagrams
- Liaising with other staff such as printers, photographers and translators
- Producing indexes and catalogues
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, project and time-management abilities
For further information on this Test Method Validation Consultant role in Germany please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval