Electronic Test Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Electronic Test Engineer for their site.
Summary of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- Responsible for providing Electronic manufacturing test engineering support and expertise in the testing of complex implantable electronic medical devices.
- Work with production teams to improve product quality, test yields and performance of test systems and process.
Key Roles of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- Perform Failure analysis on complex manufacturing test failures to get to root cause to component level for implantable electronic medical devices.
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with in-house and external software developers to define and drive improvements and changes to test software applications and systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency's and test system efficiency's and reduction in production fallout.
- Performs tests, analyzes data, writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Good data analysis and technical problem solving skills, utilizing common applications and in-house component and device tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notice process and procedures.
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
Requirements of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven strong problem solving abilities and the ability to project manage issues to closure.
- The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a manufacturing test environment and have experience in testing of electronic and mechanical devices.
- Knowledge of test software applications such as LabView and C or C++
Qualifications of the Electronic Test Engineer:
- Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
For further information on this Electronic Test Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval