Test Process Engineer II
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Test Process Engineer II for their site.
- Responsible for providing Electrical/Electronic manufacturing test engineering support and expertise in the testing of complex implantable electronic medical devices. Work with production teams to improve product quality, test yields and performance of test systems and process.
- Perform Failure analysis on complex manufacturing test failures to get to root cause to component level for implantable electronic medical devices.
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with in-house and external software developers to define and drive improvements and changes to test software applications and systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency's and test system efficiency's and reduction in production fallout.
- Performs tests, analyzes data, writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Good data analysis and technical problem solving skills, utilizing common applications and in-house component and device tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notice process and procedures.
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven strong problem solving abilities and the ability to project manage issues to closure. The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a manufacturing test environment and have experience in testing of electronic and mechanical devices. Knowledge of test software applications such as Lab View and C or C++ and experience in validations in the medical device industry would be an advantage.
- Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
For further information on this Test Process Engineer II role in Tipperary please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval