Our client, a medical company in Clonmel are currently looking to recruit a Test Technician II (R&D) for their site in Tipperary.
Performs failure analysis, and utilises engineering debug techniques, to identify root cause to component level on implantable medical devices. Maintaining, calibrating, and servicing manufacturing test systems and test equipment. Work with production teams to improve electrical test yields and performance of test systems for the manufacturing of implantable medical devices.
- Perform Failure analysis on complex electronic and electrical test systems to get to root cause to component level for implantable medical devices.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve lean efficiency?s and test system efficiency?s and reduction in production fallout.
- Constructs, operates, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains test equipment and systems.
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports and has an ability to work from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Good data analysis skills and good using common applications and in-house tracking systems.
- Performs set-up, testing, repair, inspection, and/or maintenance of all area-specific equipment, materials, systems, and/or product.
- Performs routine and some non-routine technical assignments using standard methods and sequences. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
- Work with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in electronics with proven problem solving abilities. The ideal candidate would have previous knowledge in a test environment and have experience in electrical testing of electronic and mechanical devices.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Qualifications: Must have a Level 7 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline
- Experience: +5 years in an electronics related industry preferably in a debug or failure analysis role.
For further information on this Test Technician II (R&D) in Tipperary please contact Tracy Lenihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie