Telephone: 087 2197421
Test Tool Development Coordinator
Our client, an Automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Test Tool Development Coordinator for their site.
Summary of the role:
The Test Tools Coordinator ensures that the test tool plans and deliveries are aligned with the project expectations. He/she manages the activities of the Test Development Engineers in the project.
Responsibilities of the Test Tool Development Coordinator:
- Lead a team of tool development Engineers on a particular project working at multiple sites.
- Create project plans, link to the project test management lead.
- Work closely with the test engineers and team leaders to ensure the correct resources are assigned to the project.
- Provide test equipment costings for RFQs.
- Interface with project stakeholders.
- Work with external suppliers to develop the necessary test systems.
- Ensure development process is followed throughout (from requirements to validation).
- Ensure test systems are designed to a high spec, ensure peer reviews of architectural decisions and proper documentation/wiring diagrams are provided.
- Ensure Design for Test requirements are incorporated into overall system requirements.
- Work closely with the platform Test Infrastructure and Tools team in defining the project needs
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Physics, Electronic Eng. or equivalent and applicable
- System or test engineering team leader experience with a minimum of 4 years experience
- Project management experience for test tool development or software development.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Experience in test development and automation in LabVIEW and TestStand.an advantage
- Test system documentation and validation.
- Experience working with National Instruments PXI hardware an advantage.
- Experience with CAN/Flexray/Automotive Ethernet networking and tools such as CANoe a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Agile development methodology an advantage.
- Experience in automotive products a distinct advantage.
- Experience in test automation a distinct advantage.
- CoreALM, Teamforge experience an advantage
For further information on this Test Tool Development Coordinator role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.