Telephone: 086 8168273
Technical management of the moulding process.
- Press set up and general maintenance.
- Problem solving technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting..
- Participate in Improvement teams.
- Retain spare parts inventory as appropriate
- On a daily basis report all problem issues to Moulding Manager.
- Report tooling problems to the mould maintenance department.
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery in Moulding.
- Record all appropriate production information/ document them
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
- Efficiency of equipment performance in the Shift.
- Ensure the moulding machines are continuously supplied with the correct plastic materials
- As required define specific mould/press set up conditions.
- As required define Specific Work Practises.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of Certificate in Polymer technology.
- 3 Years practical experience in an Injection Moulding production centre.