Job ID: JOB-13622
Contract 12 months, Galway location.
We are looking for an experienced Toolmaker with a strong background in Injection Mould Tooling to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for repair and maintenance of injection mould tooling and manage the tool room in terms of spares, tooling and support problem solving.
- Repair and maintain injection mould tooling to the required standards.
- Repair and maintain hot runner to the required standards.
- Work to detailed engineering drawings and specifications.
- Manage and order spare parts.
- Work as part of a team to achieve production targets and quality standards.
- Identify areas for improvement and make suggestions for process and tooling improvements.
- Adhere to health and safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standards of quality and within the required timeframes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in the manufacture, repair and maintenance of injection mould tooling.
- Proficient in the use of hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Min. Level 6
- Tool maker qualification
For more information on this role please contact Padraig Lyons on
email@example.com or 086 128 7246
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…