Who are the client?
A well-established medium sized accounting firm based in Cork are seeking a trainee accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a broad experience with a range of clients across the country.
Why this role?
- You will be given second to none training and exposure to a broad range of clients from senior members of the team
- Excellent support regarding outstanding professional accounting exams
- Clearly defined career paths for out trainees and career development
- A challenging yet team based supportive environment and one to one training
- We encourage our trainee accountants to work towards a professional qualification including ACCA and CPA
- Continuous assessment and feedback and a genuine opportunity for career progression
- Friendly and supportive environment
What Do I Need?
- A recent business graduate or be in the process of completing your IATI qualification.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to be flexible in meeting changing priorities and a team player
- Excellent attention to detail