Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Training Compliance Coordinator for their site.
The overall objective of the role is to support the business in adhering to its quality and regulatory objectives, which includes compliance to ISO13485:2016 Quality Management System for Training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates and implements the Training Strategy
- Ensures compliance and effective implementation of our Training Procedure within the company’s ISO13485:2016 quality management system.
- Manage New Hire Induction Forms, Training Logs and Assessments
- Assign relevant training for all required employees
- Ensure the training and product training matrices are up to date
- Provides Systems Training to all relevant team members
- Training Systems super user
- Manages Training Inbox
- Coordinates New Hire Induction Training
- Develops and promotes a culture of compliance, development and continuous improvement at all levels
- Deploys competency-based training across the business
- Ensures the effective implementation of compliance and product training across the business.
- Ownership for business compliance training reporting and metrics and ensuring they are reported in the appropriate manner.
- Participates in audit preparation meetings and ensures that all requirements and requests are planned and met.
- Effective implementation and ongoing management of Agile, Metro training within the business sites.
- Tracks analysis-reporting of training metrics.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of local and corporate training programs (including but not limited to On-the-job, classroom, read and understand, Compliance, one to one and electronic delivery).
- Provides Centralised Service Support
- Carry out any other duties that are required by the business
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 year’s administration experience required. Experience working in Medical Devices or similar regulatory environment preferred.
- An understanding of the training related requirements to satisfy global Quality Policies/Guidelines for training and external regulators.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think innovatively and not be constrained by current practices
- Requires a demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve training gaps and to engage key stakeholders in the execution.
- Ability to project manage and ensure completion of the problem required.
- Ability to build relationships, promote training, share best practice and solve problems
- Experience in Quality Management Systems preferred.
- Advanced Excel and Outlook skills required.
- Fluent in English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results through influencing others.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive people relationships and build strong links with all departments.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills, logically minded to navigate data, results orientated to maintain KPI’s and adherence to strict timelines.
For further information on this Training Compliance Coordinator role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.