Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Training Coordinator for their site.
- Provides administrative support to the Site Training organization.
- Responsible for the record keeping and traceability of training documentation including attendance forms and metrics reporting.
- Executes as the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) in the site.
- Responsible for the centralization of training coordination and communications for the site.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Administers and maintains the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Responsible for preparing training metrics and results as required by management
- Develops and maintains Site Training Curricula
- Prepares Annual Training Calendar
- Verifies data entry and hard copy training records to ensure data is accurate through periodic inspection.
- Coordinates class arrangements, facilities, and needed resources for training programs.
- Coordinates the training program for new hires.
- Organizes and delivers materials such as participant manuals, tent cards, visual aids for all workshops.
- Provides support to the training area during audits/inspections.
- Coordinates and maintains the training area resources (equipment and material).
- Communicates and escalates to the next management level as needed
- Reconciles the department expenses and generates purchase orders when needed.
- Executes any other activity as required by the Training Specialist.
- Delivers training on specialized programs.
- Co-ordinates Site Induction Programme
- Developing systems to monitor quality of training and adherence to metrics and to implement continuous improvement strategies.
- Adheres to Site Training Procedures
- Proactively collaborates with Site Teams on Training Best Practise and Customer needs
- Third level qualification in science, engineering, business information systems or other relevant discipline
- 2-4 years relevant working experience in training positions is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Presentation skills knowledge or ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in the use of Learning Management Systems
- Experience of Process Improvement
For further information on this Training Coordinator role in Cork please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval