Telephone: 086 8395531
Training Coordinator (Manufacturing) - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Training Coordinator (Manufacturing) for their site on a contract basis.
Short statement stating exact purpose of the role:
Provides administrative support to the Site Training organization. Responsible for the record keeping and traceability of training documentation including attendance forms and metrics reporting. Executes as the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) in the site. Responsible for the centralization of training coordination and communications for the site.
- Administers and maintains the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Responsible for preparing training metrics and results as required by management
- Develops and maintains Site Training Curricula
- Verifies data entry and hard copy training records to ensure data is accurate through periodic inspection.
- Coordinates class arrangements, facilities, and needed resources for training programs.
- Coordinates the training program for new hires.
- Provides support to the training area during audits/inspections.
- Communicates and escalates to the next management level as needed
- Executes any other activity as required by the Site Training Lead
- Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations such as and from, but not limited to, FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA for the company's products including medical devices and combination products.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent is required.
- 0-2 years relevant working experience in training positions is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Presentation skills knowledge or ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Responsibilities and accountabilities will vary for all positions and the scope of individual roles may not be limited to the contents of this position description. QUMAS procedures will define responsibilities from time to time and each manager is responsible for complying with these processes, which supplant any responsibility outlined within. As such, adherence to company procedures is also a responsibility of any roles encompassed within this Job Description.
For further information on this Training Coordinator role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval