Training - Dev Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Training - Dev Specialist for their site.
- At the company, we focus on delivering world class service to our customers. We are recruiting a Training Specialist to design, deliver and co-ordinate industry class training programs focused on disease state and therapies, company product usage, product design and manufacture and regulatory requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in HR specializing in Learning & Development/Business related discipline is essential with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Learning & Development role. You would be responsible for the design of a range of training programs to support a broad portfolio of company products, including coronary, peripheral, aortic and extracorporeal therapies. Facilitate and deliver these programs to new employees and existing team members for the purposed of cross training. This role will support industry class training programs.
- You are a dynamic team player who displays initiative and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with executing on learning and development programs, including proven experience of multi-project management, proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools and highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- You will also support MOS activities within the team and participate in continuous improvement projects using lean and six sigma tools to improve overall business efficiencies.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval