Telephone: 087 4108620
Training Development Specialist - Contract
Our client, medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Training Development Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Develops assessments, tests and workplace aids, eLearning programs, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs. SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM: Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
- DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
- Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments. Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
- May have some involvement in cross functional assignments.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex.
- Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts. External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature.
- Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision-making.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
For further information on this Training Development Specialist role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.