Our client, an industry leader in medical devices in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Training Specialist.
In the role of Training Specialist, you will support the business needs for Technical Training in Limerick.
- Partnering with the process owners and SME?s in providing the service of developing, conducting, evaluating and monitoring the effectiveness of training.
- The Induction Program for new hires and site transfers.
- Manage ECN/ECR Reviews and Releases of Training Plans in Windchill.
- Report on IRL PTQ KPI and the management of Adverse Trending and Monitoring.
- Provide `Train the Trainer? for SME?s/Process Owners, to deliver training in a class room based environment or On-the-job.
- Develop Training Materials for Process Owners/SME?s.
- Keeping up-to-date with new technology based training solutions.
- An SME for Technical Training Process.
- Ensure training best practices for company are in compliance with CFR 820.25 regulations
- Any other duties as required
- HRM Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a production environment would be desirable
For further information on this Training Specialist in Limerick please contact Valerie on 0860449473
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.