Title: Training and Development Specialist ? HR Operations
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee ? new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
- Coordinates and implements the Training Strategy.
- Manage New Hire Training Logs and Assessments.
- Assign relevant training for all employees.
- Provides Functional and GDP training and deploys competency based training across the business.
- Facilitates the training and development of all employees on site
- Develops and promotes a culture of compliance, development and continuous improvement at all levels.
- Undertakes Business Training Needs Analysis, develops and maintains a training course schedule emerging from the training needs analysis.
- Oversight of Learning Coordinators and Training Delivery at site level to agreed standards, working in close collaboration with Business leaders, HR, Quality, and business Learning Coordinators.
- Ownership for business compliance training reporting and metrics and ensuring they are reported in the appropriate manner.
- Participates in audit preparation meetings and ensures that all requirements and requests are planned and met.
- Represents the business at audits for ?all? training activity on site where required.
- Develops strategies and tools to assess the effectiveness of training design and delivery.
- Tracks analysis-reporting of training metrics.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of local and corporate training programs (including but not limited to On-the-job, classroom, read and understand, Compliance, one to one and electronic delivery).
- Manages the Learning Coordinators team to ensure compliance with the training process.
- Carry out any other duties that are required by the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Training and Development or related discipline.
- Postgraduate qualifications in a related field and/or professional qualifications.
- 3+ experience Learning and Development, Leadership Development or Talent Management.
- Psychometrics accreditation essential.
- Coaching qualification desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multinational SSC or equivalent environment.
For further information on this Training and Development Specialist role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie