Who are the client?
A leading Multinational company in the Medical Devices sector is recruiting a Training Specialist for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for HR Training Process
- Taking ownership of the Induction Program for the Cork site that supports new hires and intercompany transfers.
- Providing direction and support to ensure quality and consistency of training is maintained.
- Supporting production training processes through process improvements of the Learning Management Systems.
- Facilitating 'Train the Trainer' programmes.
- Providing training for curriculum management and reviews.
- Developing training plans for new roles in partnership with managers.
- Collaborating in the management of SME Training Program
- Ensuring that all Training Procedures are in compliance with FDA, QSRs & ISO requirements.
- Supporting audits as the HR Training Specialist.
- Providing a framework that will simplify and support the HR Training Process.
- Any other duties as required.
What do I need?
- Administration / Business Degree essential.
- 3+ years' experience in a HR, Engineering or Production role within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems.
- Experience within a regulated environment an advantage.
- Quality Assurance related course desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Ability to communicate, influence and build strong relationships through open communication, respect and trust.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good judgement and decision making skills.
- Ability to develop strong customer engagement and credibility by delivering on expectations and commitments.
- Demonstrate excellent project management capabilities
- Strong Team-player who focuses on achievement of team objectives and team success.
- Ability to generate plans and multiple events and explain detailed training requirements.
For further information on this Training Specialist role in Cork please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / 0874108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie