Telephone: 087 4108620
Training Specialist in HR
Our client, a company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Training Specialist in HR for their site.
To manage and co-ordinate the manufacturing training activities for the site. To provide practical training, advice and direction to all trainers, supervisors, managers, directors and employees while at all times adhering to the principal duties and responsibilities. To supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of the trainers and the training team.
- Work with the training team & management to strategically develop manufacturing training on site.
- Lead, coordinate & manage the activities of the training team.
- Ensure maintenance of site training compliance, people management of Training Specialist role re same.
- Manage further education process end to end.
- Conduct annual Training Needs Analysis process and related budget spend.
- Manage operations Trainers including: communication, 1:1's, performance reviews, queries, drive strategy & compliance within value streams
- Represent the company in internal and external training audits as required by regulatory bodies, customers etc.
- Lead by example in implementing improvements in the training function utilising the A3 problem solving process. Ensure wider training team implement improvements using the A3 process also.
- Manage the Job Breakdown sheets (JBS) for each of the production areas.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Design, develop and deliver best in class manufacturing training solutions in line with company strategy (example : Lean, PDCA, JBS, Product awareness)
- CAPA, Complaints, Audit finding, MRR, support and own actions
- Own/update training procedure.
- Co Ordinate and deliver both IDL & DL & Contractor Induction
- Support on training queries, from value streams
- Execute H&S training requirements including manual handling
- Deliver Integer OJT train the trainer program/TWI methodology.
- Perform and document Annual Training Course content review with area SME’s/Managers. Ensure all employee curriculums are lean and accurate and relevant for roles.
- Conduct Annual GMP Training
- Perform all LMS & Compliance training management ensuring 100% compliance
- Responsible for CORE training system (or alternative) ensuring it is updated, accurate and reliable.
- Manage ECO (Change request) Training requirements
- Collate and communicate Training Metrics both weekly and monthly
- Drive improvement in line Versatility training
- Support Training for Implementation of New systems at site such as Oracle & Reliance LMS
- "Ensure training system meets the requirements of the governing regulations such as ISO13485 2016 & CFR820. Includes:
- Implement and maintain a training system that captures and measures training effectiveness
- Coordinate Monthly Hospital Visits
- Lead relevant manufacturing site Training Projects
Skills And Knowledge:
- Must be able to communicate and work with people inside and outside the HR Dept while at all times using excellent interpersonal skills and presenting a professional, friendly and courteous image of the company, displaying company values at all time.
- Have an ability to deliver training programmes with an excellent presentation demeanour.
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to work on one’s own initiative.
- As part of the HR department the Training Specialist must display discretion and professionalism with interacting with colleagues across the organisation.
- Be computer literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages with the ability to maintain various systems in an accurate and up to date manner.
- Complete the JI training course (10 hr course).
- Good working knowledge of regulatory requirements and audits
- Background and experience in Lean & Six sigma methodologies
Minimum Education And Experience Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Training and Development.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a FDA regulated environment is desirable
- Ability to improve training methods and experience in the design of training
- The Training Specialist will be in direct and regular contact with all employees .
- Training support and travel will also be required for our other locations including the Galway facility.
Reporting Relationship And Presence Of Supervisor
- The Training Specialist reports directly to the H.R manager and is expected to perform the duties and responsibilities of their position with a minimum amount of supervision.
For further information on this Training Specialist in HR role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval