Telephone: 086 8395531
Training Coordinator- Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Training Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
Support the international sales organization through providing training administration, logistic support and materials management for the International Training Managers.
- Training and Logistics Coordination
- Create online meeting registration, tracking and closure
- Manage room reservations, hotel contracting, save the dates, communications to attendees, catering and other logistic arrangements
- Prepare supporting training material stock, manuals, printings and distribution.
- Process and execute shipment requests and coordinate with global or EU centres and reception of countries
- PO / IRF Management & Budget Tracking
- Raising PO/IRFs, obtaining approval and track against budget, coordinating internally with US and EU departments to ensure smooth tracking process and invoice payment and externally with physicians and suppliers.
- New hire training process and US based trainings coordination
- Attendee’s registration, communication, material shipment. Collecting and forwarding feedback forms for management post attendee training.
- Sales Training Activity Calendar, Tracking and Q reports
- Compile data from FSTs and Sales Training to track year activity and distribute to country management
- Field Sales Trainers Activity Tracking and payments
- Compiling activities and coordinating with countries and HR for FST payment execution
- Training Development Assistance:
- Update and archive training/presentation materials,
- Coordinate and generate training needs and other assessment surveys,
- Create and maintain box folder libraries
- Manage L&R approval for Training Materials
- Online new technologies and Learning Management system coordination:
- Support implementation, manage required language translations, system administration, , material loading, communication with trainees, maintenance and reporting
- General administrative tasks
- Including photocopying, coordinating meetings / appointments, ordering / maintaining supplies, arranging travels
- Profile Expectations: highly organized with strong attention to detail and with own initiative; fluent English speaking required, social, creative, flexible, adaptable to change, with positive and constructive attitude.
- Previous years’ experience in a similar role desirable.
- Excellent in Microsoft office and project management.
- Excellent English both written & oral essential
- Travel required on occasion eg. ESM,ETC
For further information on this Training Specialist role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval