Our client, based in Galway is recruiting for a Training Specialist who will be responsible for creating and delivering training on products, Complaint Handling processes and tools and other knowledge areas, as required, to the Technical Services teams and other personnel engaged in the complaint handling process.
- Identify individual and group training needs across the Technical Services network in conjunction with team leads/managers
- Develop and maintain training offerings to ensure that necessary skillset is maintained within Technical Services teams.
- Deliver training on products and the underlying technology to facilitate effective troubleshooting
- Deliver training on complaint handling processes to maximise customer satisfaction while maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Interface with Business Analyst and IT to prepare and deliver training on complaint handling applications
- Monitor effectiveness of training on an ongoing basis and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Scan the environment for new developments in technical customer service and evaluate suitability for inclusion in Technical Services training offerings.
- Establish and monitor the necessary KPI’s to ensure that Technical Services group maintains compliance to Divisional trending metrics
- Reviews and analyses data set trends with the technical service team leads/managers. Considering the data set trends provides direction in terms of setting training priorities and for process enhancement. Leads investigations of the negative trends and implementation of actions.
- Reviewing continuously opportunities to streamline processes and implement changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our quality compliance and customer’s experience.
- Responsible for the Induction and training of new team members ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured. Also maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge within the team.
- Ownership of internal and external audit actions to ensure the effective closure of corrective actions. Evolution of the implemented corrective and preventive actions against trends to assess effectiveness of the same.
- Writes procedures and other Documentation needed for the compliant management of training preparation and delivery.
- Third level qualification in medical/science/engineering discipline
- Training experience within the medical device industry and/or a clinical setting
- Demonstrated success in managing training deployment using Multimodal Learning Strategies
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influencing others and maintaining strong links with other departments.
- Self-starter who possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations with shifting priorities.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable. Communicate technical knowledge to colleagues as necessary.
- Strong record of developing and implementing procedures within a compliance framework.
For further information on this Training role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 0868168273/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.