Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Training Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
Training Specialist in the Site Training organization. Responsible for development of trainers, training delivery, managing site induction. Responsible for the centralization of training coordination for the site including record keeping on Learning Management System and metrics reporting.
- Enters site training records into the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Coordinates class arrangements, facilities, and needed resources for training programs.
- Coordinates the training program for new hires.
- Organizes and delivers materials such as participant manuals, visual aids for all workshops.
- Coordinates and maintains the training area resources (equipment and material).
- Reconciles the department expenses.
- Co-ordinates Site Induction Programme
- Delivers training and supports development of other trainers
- Executes any other activity as required by the Training Specialist.
- Adheres to Site Training Procedures
- 2-4 years relevant working experience in training specialist positions is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of Learning Management Systems
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
For further information on this Training Specialist role in Cork please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
You must have a valid working visa for Ireland to apply for this contract role
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.