Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Transfer Agency Analyst for their site.
- The Transfer Agency Analyst is responsible for maintaining the shareholder register and completing first level checks and reviews required for all transfer agency tasks.
- This includes processing orders from booking stage to the final NAV stages, making payments to both investors and Prime Brokers, liaising with investors, clients and internally, completing anti- money laundering checks on Investors, reconciliation of fund accounts and additional ad hoc duties.
- The Analyst would be responsible for the day to day duties and are the first point of contact for all investors and clients.
- The Analyst must ensure adherence to Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory AML requirements at all times.
- Day to day administration of funds (A-Z of TA fund activities)
- Provide a high level of service to both clients and Investors
- Monitor fund bank accounts and ensure cash reconciliations are up to date (daily bank reconciliation)
- Process subscriptions and redemptions in accordance with Fund Prospectus
- Wire preparation and processing
- Adherence to client service level agreements
- Adherence to the company policies and procedures
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TA systems and banking systems
- Work as part of a local and global team
- Investor registration
- Participation in and potential ownership of ad hoc project
- Time management
- Client and investor relationship management
- Organisational skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm at busy times
- Appropriate risk awareness & effective escalation
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a team
- Ability to take on board constructive feedback
- Flexible in dealing with changing priorities
- Strong excel knowledge
For further information on this Transfer Agency Analyst role in Dublin please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.