Our client in Galway are looking to recruit a Transport Administrator for their site on a permanent basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all hard copy vehicle records including: truck inventory file, insurance file, tax file, vehicle service history and CVRT files.
- Maintain drivers and crew records with contact details, copies of driving licences, training records,
- Maintain a complaints record system: complaints from members of the public or customers. Respond to complainants and assist with resolutions and file completed collision report forms
- Maintain driver rosters, assigning drivers to vehicle registrations and cross reference with the vehicle tracking system
- Check diesel transactions for all vehicles and investigate any discrepancies via tracker or fuel depots
- Validate and prepare for sign off all fleet invoices for the Transport Dept., to Accounts Dept
- Issue P.O. numbers and monitor receipts, delivery dockets and other documents related to PO’s.
- Ensure general filing is maintained and kept up to date
- Vodafone bills and diesel transactions are monitored and investigated where necessary
- Contact drivers and crew to query route allocations, attendance records, collision reports, complaints, check and prepare compliance documentation for compliance officer.
- 2 – 5 years Administrative/Office experience in a haulage or fleet environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good Communication Skills, works well with co-workers
For further information on this Transport Administrator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 0860462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval