Our client in Galway are looking to recruit for a Transport Administrator role for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Transport Administrator:
- Maintain hard-copy vehicle records including: truck inventory file, insurance file, tax file, vehicle service and CVRT certs.
- Administer vehicle road tax, vehicle import documentation and registration documents; distribute roadworthiness and fleet insurance certs and ensure relevant vehicles are entered on NWC Permit when scheduling vehicle usage.
- Assist the transport compliance administrator with the maintenance of crew records; copies of driver licences, driver CPC’s digital tachograph cards and driver/crew training records.
- Administer all transport related complaints, respond to complainants, customer service agents and drivers/crew in the resolution of complaints and maintain records of all transactions and agreements.
- Maintain driver rosters, assigning drivers to vehicle registrations and routes, cross reference with the vehicle tracking system.
- Complete CSO forms for sign-off by the transport manager.
- Administer and record the assignment/replacement of driver fuel cards and hand-held equipment such as mobile phones and hands-free blue-tooth devices to drivers and crew.
- Maintain daily contact with drivers and crew to administer collision reports, complaints, attendance records, route allocations and other related matters.
- Carry out general miscellaneous transport duties as required.
- Ensure general transport filing is maintained and up to date.
- 1-2 years Administrative/Office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Phone Experience
- Good Communication Skills
For further information on this Transport Administrator role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 0860462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval