Transport Compliance Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Transport Compliance Administrator (TCA) is responsible for monitoring and organising of Drivers Hours and Working Time of all drivers and crew. This involves; scheduling of driver card and vehicle downloads, carrying out frequent driver's hours' analysis and infringement checks and providing feedback to the crews and reports to management. (Full training will be available to the successful applicant)
- Ensure that the Tachograph system records are maintained. Reviewing all driving hours, break and rest periods on a weekly basis. Vehicles are downloaded and reviewed monthly.
- Monitor and maintain training/qualifications records to ensure all drivers/crew, are adequately qualified/trained for the work they carry out. (Driver licenses, CPC, Digital Cards )
- Provide monthly reports on tachograph/driver's hour's compliance to the transport manager.
- The Transport Compliance Administrator enterer's vehicle data onto the Asset Minder Application. (Full training will be provided) Meet with the workshop managers, mechanics and others to schedule vehicle maintenance requirements. Monitors and updates compliance with schedule.
- Enters of vehicle and plant parts, materials and equipment onto AM. Enter all parts and labour pricing parameters onto AM.
- Assist mechanics with creating job-cards and entering data to determine individual/fleet vehicle and plant costs.
- Attend training courses on Asset Minder and contribute to the implementation of new modules and system changes/updates.
- Diploma or Degree graduate preferred (But not essential)
- Previous experience with Computer Maintenance Management Systems and driver's hours' analysis software is an advantage.
- A good level of competency in using MS Office.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval