Transport Systems Analyst
Duties And Responsibilities
- The TSA acts as a key member of the transport team ensuring that data returning from all vehicle telemetry systems are consistent and timely. Monitors and reports data-flow interruptions to the transport and domestic teams. (Training will be given)
- Check bin lifter data feedback on a continuous basis to ensure that lift mechanisms are functioning correctly and that customer account data is being recorded and retrieved.
- Work with vehicle crews/mechanics to resolve problems with missing or incorrect data and work with them to resolve and eliminate root causes of these issues.
- The TSA will be assisting with our Mapping System updating customer bin locations on routes, setting up new routes and trackways.
- Liaise with Service providers and our in-house technicians to trouble-shoot issues and ensure that bin-lifter maintenance and repairs are carried out promptly.
- Provide drivers and crew with route information and direct maintenance staff to vehicle locations for repairs.
- Monitor data from various in-house systems and provide reports. (Training will be given)
- Work with the Transport Team to ensure that all vehicle data is available to them and assist with team work where required.
- The Transport Compliance Administrator will provide cover for other staff in the Transport Department where annual leave or unscheduled absences may occur. Training will be provided, however, the level of cover required is to handle day to day duties and occurrences of the absent person, on a part-time basis during the period of their absence.
- Diploma or Degree graduate preferred (But not essential)
- Previous experience with Computer Maintenance Management Systems and driver's hours analysis software is an advantage.
- A good level of competency in using MS Office.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval