Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant for their site.
Responsbilities as Treasury Accountant:
- Monitor cash flow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Assists with AR team in relation to trade finance deals
- Preparation of cash balances, cash flows, working capital and ad hoc reports as requested
- Monitoring of bank performance and associated costs
- Responsible for administration of banking systems
- Preparation of all treasury accounting journals and posting to GL
- Responsible for reconciliation of all treasury related accounts on GL
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with local and foreign accounting departments
- Responsible for updating and maintaining FX rates on ERP system
- Monitor FX movements and prepare reports analysing these movements
- Performs a variety of other related treasury tasks, as required.
Requirements as Treasury Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant with three years relevant PQE.
- A recognised treasury qualification and experience in a similar role desirable but not essential
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and cross functionally
- Ability to see projects through from end-to-end
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
- System & process-driven mind-set with a continuous improvement focus
- Oracle or similar ERP system experience preferable
- Excellent organization, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure or to tight deadlines
For further information on this Treasury Accountant role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.