Our client in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Accounts Assistant for their site.
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance and depreciation postings
- Monthly cash flow management and payment of suppliers by EFT
- Posting of sales invoices and debtor reconciliations
- Assisting on PO?s matters
- Sales reconciliations
- Stock reconciliations
- Other postings to the nominal ledger
- Analysis of various costs
- Credit control / debt collection
- Assistance with monthly management accounts
- Comply with effective mechanism for proper checking and approval of supplier and vendor invoices
- Prepare sub ledger and general ledger accounts to ensure valid data in the financial system
- Documentation of processes across companies consistently
- Comply with regulations and accounting standards
- Management of trainees depending on experience
- Assist with the external audit process which will normally commence in February
- Work with the rest of the Finance team to assist in meeting group deadlines
- General office administration within the team
- Other tasks as required by the Financial Controller
- Strong IT Skills including all Microsoft Office applications.
- MS Great Plains a distinct advantage.
- Salesforce experience a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation both based in Galway and overseas.
Part qualified Accountant or qualified by experience working in industry primarily selling products.
- Experience working in busy office environment.
- Experience working in multi-currency / multi country an advantage.
- Experience working with cash flow management.
For further information on this Treasury Accounts Assistant role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval