Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit an Treasury Analyst for their site.
- The position is that of a treasury analyst.
- The contractor will work in a front office environment engaging in the primary daily activities of the company.
- In addition the contractor will be assist in ongoing initiatives and projects involving the company.
- This person will become part of a front office investment management team reporting into a Treasury Manager.
- The role will involve close engagement with other teams within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities of the position are divided into the following categories:
- Engage in investment activity relating to the investment portfolios of the company. This involves communicating with brokers and making the appropriate investment decisions. Additionally this role entails the responsibility of ensuring that all investment activities comply with the company investment guidelines. The investment market activities are focused on money market instruments at the short end of the yield curve.
Cash and Liquidity Management:
- Active management of the bank accounts and money market fund accounts related to the front office activities. Managing and positioning liquid funds as governed by the daily requirements of the business.
- This involves the provision of funding to operational companies for core business purposes (both working capital and investment project finance). In addition this would entail close coordination with the foreign exchange exposure management team to ensure all foreign exchange exposures are properly hedged.
- This encompasses the performance of daily cash position reconciliation and daily custodial account reconciliation. These functions are performed using our in-house automated systems.
- You will have a 3rd Level Business degree or related third level/ professional qualification. This business degree should have a focus on accounting, finance and treasury.
- It is desirable to have two to three years’ relevant experience in a treasury and /or finance environment.
- You will have a basic analytical knowledge of money market investment instruments.
- You should have a hands-on approach to the working environment with an ability to work independently within the guidelines provided.
- You should be accurate and analytically minded and able to deal with complexity.
- You should act at all times in a professional and ethical manner.
- You should strive for excellence and improvement in your job at all times.
- You are flexible, honest and able to cope with stress.
- You are eager to learn and open to new challenges.
- You are able to work on a project basis.
- You are a team player.
- You are prepared to work abroad as necessary.
For further information on this Treasury Analyst role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.