Telephone: 086 0449371
User Experience Architect
Our client, a leading pharmacutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a User Experience Architect for their site.
What will I be doing
- Set up and maintain a new internal web capable environment to host the new web service and web applications to be built.
- Participate in defining application requests with the relevant business users and internal stakeholders, with an ability to flesh out light requirements into well-defined specifications.
- Design and build web applications and pages based on the defined business criteria.
- Participate and lead internal teams in understanding opportunities within each team to build out the web capabilities.
- Deliver support to the business for all web developments and capabilities.
- Follow the defined and agreed processes and workflows to self-manage each mini-project.
- The candidate should be at the stage where they can manage their own work and time.
- The candidate would be expected to drive a change and enhancement agenda through both business insights and suggestions as well as technology and architecture decisions.
What do I need
- 6+ years' experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Problem solving aptitude
- Proven track record of constant project delivery across a range of business areas.
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders in non-technical terms to explain functionality, limitations and deliverables.
- Familiarity with any of JQuery, AJAX, Node, Bootstrap
- PL/SQL, SQL or other database experience is desirable
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools, especially Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Github.
For further information on this User Experience Architect role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.