Telephone: 087 2197421
Vaccines Operations Excellence Coach
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Vaccines Operations Excellence Coach for their site.
- Develop the operational philosophy model within the newly created Vaccines IPT, and help establish the structures and processes required to enable the success of the IPT
- Work Closely with the Vaccines Operational Leadership Team on key operational and strategic areas
- Deliver and improve Lean & Six Sigma training, provide targeted individual or team training to enhance overall IPT capability.
- Coach colleagues to ensure the successful implementation of continuous improvements initiatives.
- Identify suitable applications and opportunities to deploy the Lean & Six Sigma road maps and tools in projects
- Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing Practical Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis and perform GAP analysis on manufacturing data to understand where to focus/prioritise problem solving efforts.
- Work with the IPT to establish Operational Metrics
- Take ownership & responsibility for maintaining and improving Tier & Governance processes across the IPT.
- Influence & Work with other site stakeholders to continuously improve operations
- Manage a portfolio of continuous improvement projects across the IPT
- -The Operational Excellence Coach will participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you
- Ambitious forward thinker who thrives on new challenges and is motivated by new learning opportunities
- Holds a degree in a technical, science or business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment. With a track record of sustained lean practiceand delivery of results.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (GMP/GLP)
- Hands on experience with application of most of : Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques,
- Demonstrated application of culture and business change methodologies when realizing site and cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Outstanding influencing, listening, coaching and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and be member of high performing teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills / Certified Sigma Green Belt.
For further information on this Vaccines Operations Excellence Coach role in Cork please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.