Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Validation Engineer for their site.
Validation Engineer will:
- Be responsible for initiating business facing SDLC deliverables for a wide variety of planned and unplanned changes for systems supporting R&D activities.
- Be responsible for managing timelines and review activities related to SDLC deliverables.
- Be responsible for building training modules for select systems supporting R&D activities.
- Be responsible for planning, oversight and documentation of project deliverables.
- Be responsible for first line support and response of compliance events for select systems supporting R&D activities.
- A minimum of a BS in Science or Engineering is required
- Experience with SDLC workflow and documentation requirements.
- Experience working within a GMP environment, implementing and maintaining high quality standards for all aspects of the work conducted including adherence to regulatory and GMP compliance, as they pertain to data management and software development required.
- Knowledge of laboratory and manufacturing systems used in support of pharmaceutical process development and/or clinical manufacturing required.
- Project management skills are preferred.
This position is based in Beerse, Belgium or Cork, Ireland.
For further information on this Validation Engineer role in Cork please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval