Job ID: JOB-11867
Validation Engineer – Clare
This role presents a great opportunity to lead the validation strategy in partnership with Engineering project teams. The role will collaborate with our clients’ Engineering, Design, Design Assurance, Regularity and Quality Assurance teams to deliver on strategic projects including material change, new equipment, and continuous improvement projects. This role should aspire to become the site subject matter expert on validation and champion the improvement of current systems, procedures, practices with a view to optimizing validation execution.
- As a team member of Engineering projects lead the validation strategy support qualification of process change, new product, new material and new equipment.
- Generation/maintenance/execution of the Site Validation Master Plan.
- Generation/maintenance/execution of Project Master Validation Plans.
- Generation of validation protocols to include URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, CSV, OQ, PQ and PPQ.
- Perform data analysis in support of validation report generation and make informed decisions/recommendations around conclusions reached.
- Generation of validation investigations and implementation of corrective actions.
- Performing cross training within the team and training of new team members.
- Presenting validations at both internal and FDA, NSAI and customer audits.
- Ensuring that Validation Practitioners receive training/coaching to allow them to effectively support and/or execute validations.
- Establish Validation standards in terms of Industry Best Practices and drive this level across the organization
- Responsibility to generate and implement improvements to streamline validation execution.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of Manufacturing Engineering as directed by Head of function.
- Level 7 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science along with a Trade certificate and minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Level 8 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Process Validation and use of risk tools to generate sampling plans essential for this role.
- Excellent understanding of EN ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP and FDA requirements as these apply to this role.
- Excellent equipment and Process validation knowledge with working knowledge of TMV and Computer Systems.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of Risk Based Techniques i.e. pFMEAs, dFMEAs
- Have a good understanding of statistical techniques, in particular statistical sampling plans, Process Capability, TMV’s.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail while also conveying a sense of urgency.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; written, verbal and presentation. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and concisely at all levels of the company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…