Contact: Caroline Kingston
Telephone: 086 8395531
Validation Engineer - Contract
Our client, a pharma company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Validation Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Develop procedures used in commissioning and qualification of GMP equipment.
- Ensure all systems operate in-line necessary specifications and within regulations to ensure the production of quality products.
- Monitoring and testing equipment
- Analysing and documenting test results
- Preparing compliance reports
- Directing validation activities
- Resolving testing problems
- Make improvements to equipment and processes
- Creating databases to track validation activities
- Interpreting customer requirements
- Developing validation schedules
- Conducting training and overseeing the work of validation technicians
- Keeping up to date on industry standards and regulations
- Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other Scientific background
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical equipment
- Remain current in industry and latest technology. Seek benchmarking opportunities.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with established safety procedures, policies and the intent to maintain a safe working environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the environmental effects of work performed and for the identification and recording of environmental problems as they arise.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as assigned to support continuous improvement or equipment installation / modification.
- Participates on investigative teams and site group initiatives (e.g. PHAs, PSC, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate as part of a team.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and Flexible
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval