Job ID: JOB-12071
Validation Engineer II
Galway location – Contract OR Permanent
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Generate validation documentation (URS, IQ, OQ, PQ and process characterisation studies & validation reports) and assist in the execution of protocols for equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems.
- Generate collection plans for the qualification and acceptance of incoming components including product sub-assemblies.
- Troubleshoot validation issues associated with the validation project and provide feedback to the product/process design team.
- Ensure consistency on validation/qualification approach across systems and projects. Review and approve changes to equipment, process, utilities, methods and computerised systems to ensure the validation status of equipment is maintained.
- Ensure validation documents are up-to-date (primarily project MVPs and key inputs).
- Manage the execution of the product/process validation as per the MVP and project plan.
- Work directly with customer validation representatives to define inputs and requirements to the MVP.
- Ensure all results and data are correct and follow-up on any gaps or discrepancies.
- Liaise with the Engineering function to ensure that equipment validation requirements are maintained from Purchase to Qualification of new technology equipment.
- Provide guidance and direction in the preparation and execution of validation activities, including carrying out training to staff across various functions.
- Maintain validation procedures and templates up to date, focusing on continuous improvement. Job Requirements:
- Level 8 Degree in Science/Engineering with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Medical Devices or related Healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge of ISO and FDA quality requirements.
- Good understanding of validation concepts and documentation.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to advise and influence.
- Excellent attention to detail and report-writing ability
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- A general knowledge and experience of statistical analysis methods is an advantage.
- For further information on this Validation Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 086 4667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…