About the Company:
My client is a multinational medical device manufacturing company with a “family feel” at their Galway site. There’s a new opportunity for a skilled Validation Engineer to join the team and work on exciting new site projects where your skills and expertise will be valued! As the Validation Engineer, your focus is to support validation of test methods in a regulated environment, ensuring all standards are adhered to.
Key Elements of the Job:
- Engage with clients, scope requirements and support projects in conjunction with other internal and external teams.
- Create and execute validation protocols.
- Create and execute URS, IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV and Risk assessments.
- Review data and generate reports.
- Support equipment and test method improvements.
- Review and implement international test standards.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of equipment qualification and test method validation practices.
- 6 Sigma and Minitab experience an advantage.
For further information on this Design Validation role in Galway, please contact Marchon Monroe on 0860449473 / email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…