Validation Engineer (Lab Equipment)
Job ID: JOB-11626
Title: Validation Engineer (Lab Equipment)
Start Date: ASAP
New opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join a well established Mayo based multinational. As our Validation Engineer you will be coordinating and executing the validation documentation of all equipment the laboratory equipment and oversee the validation activity of predetermined equipment.
- Execution of validation activity of specific pieces of laboratory equipment
- Sourcing reliable laboratory equipment,
- Purchasing and validating the laboratory equipment
- Writing all of the validating documents
- Releasing to the laboratory on a timely manner.
- Train the users on the use of the equipment
- A degree in Engineering, Science, or related discipline / equivalent experience.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Previous GMP experience is required
- Familiar with industry standard for Data Integrity
- Scheduling and project management experience
- Equipment validation and documentation experience
For further information on this role please contact Shane Connolly on 0872197421 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…