A leading medical device company in Mayo is looking to hire a Validation Supervisor for their site on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working on developing and implementing Master Validation Plans and lead QE activities in the Value Stream.
- Develop Master Validation Plans
- Develop and complete DV/IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
- Develop product specifications / drawings / quality plans in conjunction with NPD personnel
- Provide QE support for NPD projects
- Process Risk Management / FMEA
- Complete internal audits per the audit schedule
- Co-ordinate and implement process capability analysis on catheter processes
- Complete CAPA investigation
- Lead Quality Engineering team
Experience and Qualification:
- 10 years experience in Medical Device Industry utilizing automated equipment
- Experience of people management
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline and Quality Engineering Qualification.
- Experience in statistical analysis / SPC / validation of automated equipment
For further information on this Validation Supervisor role in Mayo please contact Clara Burke on 086-8168273/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Validation Supervisor A leading medical device company in Mayo is looking to hire a Validation Supervisor for their site on…
Senior Quality & Validation Engineer A leading medical device company is looking to hire a Senior Quality & Process Validation…
Validation Engineer Our client is seeking a I.T Validation Engineer to support the site wide serialization initiative. Responsibilities Duties &…