Value Stream Lead
Value Stream Leader
Value Stream Leader required for medical device company in Athlone. As the Value Stream Leader, you will plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the value stream and all associated processes at the enterprise level, in accordance with company objectives and operating budgets to satisfy safety, quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Leads strategy development and deployment for the value stream.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas
- In cooperation with the Operational Excellence Leader, works to drive the principles of the Operating System and maintain continuous improvement activities (Kaizen) across the value stream.
- Leads the creation of the current-state and future-state value stream maps and the implementation plan for getting from present to future. Reports progress on a regular basis to senior management.
- Recommends and implements training programs to address skill requirements necessary to facilitate internal promotions and job satisfaction to maximize productivity of production employees. As applicable, provides cross-training for production employees to ensure back-up personnel exist for all key positions.
- Exercises direct supervision over cell engineers and technicians with respect to safety, production, cost and quality of production and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
- Indirect leadership of production supervisor team.
- Degree qualification in Engineering or a related field with emphasis in management.
- 5+ years of experience in Manufacturing or related field; preferably in a GMP medical manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma/Lean tools certified
- Supervisory Management experience (either Production, Engineering, Quality, etc.)
For further information on this role in Athlone please contact Marchon Monroe on 086 0449473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…