Value Stream Leader
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Athlone are currently looking to recruit a Value Stream Leader for their site.
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a multi-disciplinary team to ensure delivery of the commercial product portfolio through excellence in compliance, process understanding and customer service.
- Identify and address in a timely manner any issues with the potential to impact key performance indicators, such as OTIF, RFT, etc for the commercial product portfolio.
- Lead an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and process excellence to ensure process robustness, process understanding and continuity of supply to the customer.
- Meet with cross-functional management staff to evaluate production/operation?s needs, resolve problems and obstacles, provide resources, reset direction and maximise effective interactions and discussions.
- Ensure that the plant operates to the required standards in terms of cGMP and safety and that the staff for whom they are responsible are trained against SOPs and GMP requirements relevant to their job.
- Ensure all quality and regulatory requirements and objectives are met, and ensure the Facility and team are audit ready.
- Manage the performance of direct reports and have input into the overall team development and performance of the Value Stream team on an-going basis.
- A third level qualification in Engineering, Science/related discipline, and 8+ years? experience in a comparable pharmaceutical operations environment with relevant industry & supervisory/management certification and experience.
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical or other related industry.
- Experience in people management - with experience in matrix management an advantage.
- Operational Excellence qualification preferred.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships within and across groups using effective influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver business results, demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Ability to assume personal responsibility for championing change.
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval