Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a VAT Analyst for their site.
Why this role?
- Fast career progression
- Competitive salary, pension and healthcare
- Great culture and work life balance
- Great social events
What will I be doing?
- Prepare VAT returns, Intrastat reports and EC Sales Listings for European affiliates
- Perform VAT account postings at month end
- Prepare monthly VAT package for review by local controllers
- Work with local controllers and other GBS departments and our third party service provider (HP) to resolve any identified issues promptly
- Build Strong Working Relationships
- Reconcile the balances in the VAT accounts to the VAT returns filed with local tax authorities
- Obtain appropriate supporting documentation for the reconciliation
- Create/maintain account models and escalate any unusual items to affiliates and work closely with them to rectify any issues
- Perform regular quality reviews on accounts reconciliations
- Perform and complete Operational controls monthly
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve issues
What do I need?
- Experience in preparation of European VAT returns, Intrastat and EC Sales Lists
- Strong knowledge of Indirect Taxes
- SAP Experience an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Capable of problem solving and balancing conflicting demands
- Work well under pressure
- Language skills an advantage
For further information on this VAT Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval