Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a VAT Analyst for their site.
- The role of a VAT Analyst is to support our European affiliates in meeting all VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales List & SAFT obligations as set out under EU and domestic law and to ensure that VAT is accounted for correctly in our financial statements
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales List & SAFT related queries
- Prepare the periodic VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales List & SAFT reports for review by the local affiliate prior to final submission to the affiliate tax authorities
- Coordinate & complete all necessary VAT postings for month/quarter/year end close activities
- Ensure governance of, as well as support for, the external BPO team, regarding the quality of VAT related entries
- Prepare/Review/Approve VAT account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology
- Review key VAT metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support regional VAT projects
- Support the overall VAT team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 4-5 years’ experience in Finance/VAT function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Tax Professional, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP Finance Modules, Business Warehouse or Business Objects
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For further information on this VAT Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.