Telephone: 087 2197421
Vehicle Integration Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Integration Engineer for their site.
- Manage full electrical setup and fit out of test vehicle systems
- Design and integrate standard vehicle powering systems considering the vehicle architecture
- Integrate Measurement solutions considering the vehicle architecture
- Manage the development costs of the vehicle electrical system upgrades
- Provide regular reporting on progress and risks to internal\external customers
- Design processes around vehicle systems integration and upgrade and ensure users adherence
- Design mechanical fixturing and interfacing for test vehicles, manage its manufacture to delivery.
- Integrate vehicle bus gateways as needed
- Support demo and prototype vehicle fit outs and upgrades as necessary
- Generate architecture documents, carry out design reviews and provide timing plans with milestones during vehicle integration development.
- Provide technical and training documentation for the developed vehicle tool which is clear and usable for teams inside and outside the organisation.
- Participate in Technology/Supplier/Vehicle tool selection for new projects keeping abreast of the latest technologies and features
- Provide input to department budget on equipment\tools needed
- Manage all H&S aspects of vehicle modifications ensuring full compliance with the necessary policies and zero risk to the end users.
- Minimum Degree in Electronic\Electrical Engineering or a related area
- Min 2 years in a relevant software\system\test engineering role
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and focus on results
- Proven ability to deliver on time and within budget
- Experience working on Modern vehicle electrical architectures
- Experience in CAN\Flexray and ethernet bus systems
- Experience in mechanical design an advantage
- Experience in vehicle control systems a distinct advantage
- S/w coding experience an advantage
- Experience in Vector & National instruments tools a distinct advantage.
For further information on this Vehicle Integration Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval