Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Vendor Engineer for their site.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Subject Matter Expert on test method qualification
- Demonstrates Technical skills in risk management and remediation.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Technical expert on incoming inspection equipment.
- Works with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection & Operations teams to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- Ensures that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Develops new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- Assesses and Approves Supplier Requested Process Changes
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Cost Improvement Projects (CIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- 3- 5 years’ work experience in a relevant field.
- HETAC Level 8 degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge to scope, plan and execute risk review and successfully remediate risks highlighted as a result of the review process.
- General knowledge of complimentary industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Previous experience of managing new supplier qualification.
- Previous experience of SPC implementation for monitoring receipt trends.
For further information on this Vendor Engineer role in Galway please contact Anna Carty on 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.