Telephone: 086 0449371
Vendor Engineer – Temp
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Vendor Engineer – Temp for their site.
- As a Vendor Engineer, you will be responsible to lead major projects, provide mentoring to group on products, process and ensuring that we are in compliance on all group related activities to local, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance in driving resolution to technical day to day activities in production, cost saving projects, new product introductions and managing the vendor base for the Site.
- You will represent the Vendor Engineering group in Design Implementations and Vendor Transfers by generating and executing clear, concise Vendor Process Qualification protocols and reports.
- You will carry out Vendor approval / surveillance audits to ensure that suppliers are capable of meeting quality requirements on a continuous basis.
- You will ensure that “First Articles” are carried out to verify that all parts meet their dimensional and functional requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level Degree (BSc) (L8) with at least 3 years in Mechanical, Electronic or Manufacturing engineering discipline.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with process/product development and knowledge of process qualification and validation techniques.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations (ISO13485 and FDA quality system requirements), manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
For further information on this Vendor Engineer – Temp role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval