Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Vendor Technician for their site.
- Co-ordinate all Compliance activities including but not limited to:
- SCARs: Initiate SCARs on PQM. Track, communicate deadlines and progress SCARs to closure with VE Engineers.
- Supplier Audits: Scheduling, assigning and tracking progress with VE Engineers
- Vendor Files: Responsible for the upkeep of questionnaires, Quality Agreements, amendments, ISO Certifications.
- Conduct supplier audits. Ensure all Non-Conformances are closed out effectively and within deadlines set on PQM.
- Facilitate the weekly Compliance VE Group meeting. Drive to closure the actions assigned to the VE Group to ensure compliance to standards.
- Responsible for developing presentations for the VE group, including to but not limited to VPMS, CAB and Compliance meetings.
- Responsible for data extrapolation and manipulation for supplier data and metrics.
- Inform relevant personnel and departments on any updates / changes to AVL or GASL.
- Manage and ensure timely completion of Vendor Development Plans.
- Responsible for the maintenance and tracking of Ship-To-Stock eligible parts.
- Minor ECO (Engineering Change Order) Updates i.e. Documentation corrections, Audit schedule update, AVL etc.
- Develop and present training material to Suppliers on an as needed basis.
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees.
- Minimum third level qualification, preferably in Engineering / Quality Management
- Relevant Engineering / Quality experience or Product Knowledge.
- Auditor Certification is an advantage.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Ability to influence team members.
- Drive team member actions to closure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Understanding of Quality System Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of such packages as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Drawing literacy skills.
For further information on this Vendor Technician role in Galway please contact Nicola O?Connell on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval