Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for their site.
Responsible for the management of the Inbound and Outbound Materials Unit at the Galway site, ensuring the area is focused on its objectives to meet customer expectations and operate in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product Quality
- Comply with all applicable regulations and procedures. Works with internal and external auditors to ensure department policies related to inventory accuracy are in line with company goals and objectives. Adheres to documented policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GMP and ISO requirements.
- Creates and maintains a safe work environment for all members of the Materials Management Department
- To receive, store and distribute raw materials within the site.
- Manages Receiving, Warehouse, Reservations, Shipping Process, Sterilizer Scheduling and Product distribution to Tier 1 efficiently & effectively. Constantly works toward streamlining Logistics processes to improve product flow and eliminate non-value added activities.
- Works closely with Procurement, Planning, Operations, Suppliers and Quality Departments to ensure smooth flow of material and achieving committed delivery performance.
- Select and hold Transportation Providers accountable per agreed contracts. Work with all carriers to meet on time delivery performance at the highest quality and at a competitive rate.
- Manage sterilization contractors to ensure they provide efficient robust sterilization process capability with continued contingency.
- Coach and mentor production teams, motivate individuals to achieve results and recruit and maintain a high quality staff.
- Creates and manages departmental financial budgets and sets challenging departmental goals that support the sites current and future objectives
- Provide direction in establishing company / departmental policies and procedures
- Work cross functionally to establish, prioritize and ensure accountability to projects in improving department or Plant performance (i.e. VIP, STAR, NPE, Lean)
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in a related filed
- 8+ years? experience in a similar role, including people management experience
For further information on this Warehouse Manager role in Galway please contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval