Our client, a Medical Device manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for their site.
This role reports to the Supply Chain Manager. As a key member of the Supply Chain Team he/she will be responsible for driving the development, implementation and ongoing management of the warehousing and shipping functions to best-in-class standards. The scope of the role includes EH&S, Quality, Customer satisfaction, People management, Operational excellence and Cost management.
- EH&S: Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the area of EH&S relating to Warehouse/Shipping staff.
- People: Providing management & leadership to staff in the areas of performance management and training and development plans.
- Quality: Manage, develop & ensure compliance to all regulatory and quality procedures & systems including ensuring all SOPs and Work Instructions accurately reflects the process and are up to date.
- Service: Maintain high quality service levels to internal & external customers ensuring achievement of OTIF targets
- TEOA: Provide leadership in the roll-out for Warehouse and Shipping functions
- Resources: Optimise the use of personnel and resources in meeting demanding service levels to support changing business needs.
- Inventory control: Implement robust inventory management control processes and procedures targeting best in class inventory accuracy
- Cost Management: Ensure effective management of all associated costs including labour, freight, inventory write-offs, external warehousing providers
- Systems: Support the rollout of SAP ERP across the site
- Trade Compliance: Ensure compliance to all customs and related trade regulatory requirements.
- 10 years' relevant experience in Warehousing / Logistics in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Proven strong leadership and people management skills
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
- Excellent PC skills and strong knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle and/or SAP).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work across organisations to get best results.
- Ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
- Excellent analytical /problem solving skills
For further information on this Warehouse Manager role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval