Job ID: JOB-11937
Warehouse Manager (Manager Shipping, Receiving & Distribution)
Our client, a leading MNC is recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Clare.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Develop, maintain and report on key performance metrics (+QDIP) for the respective Warehouse operations.
- Determine staffing plan of warehouse personnel to meet inbound and outbound schedules, while ensuring accurate inventory management position.
- Ensure that the warehouse operations adhere to GMP, Quality System Regulations, EHS requirements and relevant aviation security requirements.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Replenishing manufacturing areas and maintaining real time accurate stock status in the warehouse leveraging the ERP system.
- Recruit, develop, train and engage warehouse team resources and complete performance appraisals and execution of individual development plans.
- Liaise with internal functions across the site and external parties such as transport companies, Irish Aviation Authority and suppliers as required.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of warehouse space to include layout and future capacity requirements.
- Lead and participate in company events and drive daily management for warehouse using the company’s format and standard work practices.
- Leverage technical expertise and problem solving skills to root cause and implement sustainable corrective actions to address gaps in key performance metrics and quality system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 8) with 9+ year’s warehouse management experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable experience of running a warehouse and a full understanding of the requirements such as health and safety and security requirements to include certification of dangerous goods handling and aviation security.
- Previous experience of inventory control and use of ERP systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of lean techniques may be advantageous.
- Leadership skills to positively influence and motivate others, develop strong team culture across functions and systems thinking capability.
For more information on this Warehouse Manager role in Clare please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…