Telephone: 086 7738651
Warehouse Program Lead
Our client, an pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit Warehouse Program Lead
for their site.
The role will sit within the Supply Chain function and report to the Associate Director, Logistics and Planning.
The role will be responsible for
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Creating and executing and revising project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managing day-to-day project aspects and tracking deliverables.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in matrix team.
- Lead a Matrix team, a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Holding regular status meetings with project team and effectively communicating relevant project information to stakeholders.
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant project leadership roles with experience in a matrix structures.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering)
- Desirable Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional
- Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
- Technical knowledge
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic Mind set
- Professional qualification / business and number of years warehouse/Logistics experiencing in similar environment.
For further information on this Warehouse Program Lead role in Cork please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.