Telephone: 021 2066287 / 0860449371
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor for their site.
What will I be doing
- To Lead the Warehouse Team to achieve the required performance targets.
- Supervision of the warehouse team to ensure that all customer metrics are serviced in line with expectations.
- Providing timely feedback and review, and ensuring all performance issues are dealt with in a constructive and prompt manner.
- Consistently applying the company's H.R. policies.
- Ensuring that all employees are treated with the fairness and respect due to them.
- Facilitating open two-way communications regarding individual, team and company performance through weekly team meetings and daily interaction on the line.
- Liaising with line trainer to develop a training program to ensure smooth operation of department, development of product builders, health & safety of personnel.
- Employee selection and hiring.
- Through policy and procedure improvement/changes, develop inventory processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the warehouse.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Demand planning to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, to maximise utilisation of the warehouse.
- Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement
- Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
What do I need
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering or relevant qualification.
- 3 /4 years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP/FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Previous experience in medical device/pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures
- Previous experience or working knowledge of Lean manufacturing
- Previous knowledge of manufacturing and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Poke Yoke
For further information on this Warehouse Supervisor role in Cork please contact ~Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval