Warehouse Team Lead
Job ID: JOB-11908
Warehouse Team Lead
Our client are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead to join their time in County Louth. As part of this role, you will be required to provide efficient and effective day to day management of the dispatch, packing and goods in departments. To deliver optimum logistics and delivery services and play a key role in standardizing the ways of working (culture).
- The role requires the delivery of working practices that support the site hygiene, food safety, environmental and safety programs.
- As information and strategies are cascaded from the Operations Meeting you’ll be required to drive planned and structured change to Logistics and Goods In / out processes whilst maintaining compliance at all times.
- Other duties will include your input and attendance to local improvement forums which are challenged with delivering operational solutions in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions, couriers and sister sites.
- The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for delivering the day to day logistics plan in a timely and cost effective way.
- The role requires strong leadership skills and the day to day demonstration of the appropriate attitudes and behaviours, encouraging the delivery of individual and team objectives
- The Logistics Supervisor must clearly communicate, using a range of techniques, the agreed vision for the future, clarity of goals, focus and a sense of urgency.
- The encouragement of flexible work practices through multi-skilling is a pre-requisite to success.
- Regular review of the courier / carrier performance is required to optimize customer and company systems.
- Daily management of the Logistics and Goods In teams
- Working closely with Packing & Operations
- Creation of a safe environment and support for the site safety objectives
- Creation of a flexible work force through multi-skilling
- Attendance and contribution to the Operations improvement forum
- Adherence to the quality systems and input into the local risk assessments
- Day to day adherence to, and raising the awareness of, the site environmental objectives
- Encouragement of individuals to develop through coaching and appraisal
- The timely and cost conscious delivery of the logistics plan
- Reinforcement of the “one way of working” approach through the use of guides and procedures
- The strengthening of internal customer – supplier relationships by seeking to understand all team goals
- Previous warehouse experience
- Experience operating in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Agile and driven, with strong people management skills
For more information on this role in Louth please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…